Gain your Theara Workplace Certification to ensure you're up-to-date with industry standards to provide an inclusive, accommodating workplace for the Neurodiverse.
Who should become Theara Certified?
- DEI departments and leaders
- Neurodiversity-focused groups
- ERGs and Roundtables
- Human Resources Directors and Leaders
Why should you become Theara Certified?
- Better Serve Your Clientele
- Support Neurodiverse Staff and Colleagues
- Expand Your Reach
- More Marketability
- Expand Your Employment Opportunity
After taking Know the Way at Work and Emerge ND, you will have the tools and resources to create a workplace that is accessible and productive for all employees. By becoming certified, you will prove to all your staff and colleagues that you are committed to their unique needs in the workplace.
Get Theara certified today.